Tax-deductible donations from individuals, businesses, and foundations allow us to work with our partners to develop programming and opportunities to engage and train a future renewable energy workforce.
*To make a donation of over $500, please contact Jennifer Jenkins, our Executive Director, for instructions: email@example.com
Your gift makes an immediate impact:
- $50 provides a kit for KidWind Challenge Team.
- $125 allows us to provide a high quality wind or solar energy kit for an educator to use in the classroom.
- $250 sends a teacher from a high need school to a workshop;
- $500 provides a loaner classroom kit of wind and solar equipment at a Wind for Schools site.
- $1200 provides (2) KidWind Challenge Classroom kits; over 80 kids can participate in a challenge with this gear.
- $2000 pays for a teacher to attend our industry leading week-long REcharge Academy to learn about renewable energy and how to integrate these concepts in the classroom.
- $3000 pays for a full-day educator workshop for 25 teachers.
- $5000 helps us launch a KidWind Challenge in a new location.
- $10,000 partially sponsors the annual National KidWind Challenge.